Wednesday 18 September 2013

You have to become a millionaire

*My story: Have you been insulted because of money, not just money but a 'chicken change'? If not, then you've not started. The biggest insult I did receive in my life was as a result of a #50 change which I forgot to give to my senior/elder who sent me on an errand. He stylishly called me a "low life thief" simply because he thought as I could not afford a #50 at that time, I might want to steal to get it. I was devastated, how will I look for what to steal and land on common #50 that can't even afford the cheapest recharge card at that time? I don't blame him, I blame myself, I didn't have a strong financial system to prove my innocence. (i was still a regular nigerian who was hoping for manners to fall from heaven and land straight into my mouth since i was a lazy king of my life) I meditated for a long period of time and came to a conclusion. "I HAVE TO BECOME A MILLIONAIRE", not only will I become a millionaire, I will make every citizen of Nigeria millionaires. This is a step of my dream come true. Everyone in Nigeria should be rich, it is the most possible thing on earth. YOU HAVE NO CHOICE IF YOU DON'T WANT TO BE TRAMPLED UPON, "YOU HAVE TO BECOME A MILLIONAIRE". I have been in your shoes, I really understand. Now, it is not just I but We will help you get on top if you simply obey the simple law of 'success in happiness'.

 Join the rich right now at:

myraiz.com

No comments:

Post a Comment